how to say thank you
We all want a more creative and exciting city.
We believe ”Thanks” is a practice, here’s how you can express it:
We are a very small team of 1 person. Call us [me] crazy, but we don’t think money needs to go staff like most charities, we want it to go straight back into the space and community we serve. If you agree, jump in, give us a hand.
• Attend an event
- After all that hard work, Nothing is worse than someone showcasing their idea, creativity, or art at an event and no one showing up. Lack of attendance is killing this city, not lack of activity.
• Buy a drink from the bar
- I don’t know of any other bar in town that puts its profits into supporting creativity. It helps us pay our bills, which means we can charge less for the creative stuff we care about.
• Snap, talk, tag, post, check-in
- Word of mouth is the most powerful marketing tool and you are the wielder. If have a photo taken at XCHC, share it, and invite your friends to check us out.
• Give us feedback | Share your experience
The more feedback we get, the better we can be. Think the bathrooms need more character? Sweet. Know of a local furniture maker we should partner with? GREAT! Talk to us, and tell others! Try here:
- Facebook Recommend
- Google Review
• Become a Patron
Every month, millions of people pay $10 for a Netflix account. Why wouldn’t you do the same for your local entertainment/community? Sign up and you’re subscribed to our updates, entered to win giveaways, but mostly you’re just doing the right thing :)
The reason why
Meet the current members
These incredible people see the value of what we do and donate every month to our cause.