All we can say is Wow…
Thanks to everyone who was a part of it.
187 Events | 25 creative types | 16 Exhibitions | 30 new creatives joined the makerspace
Over half of these were at no cost to the creative community; supported by the fact that XCHC is a not-for-profit and provides as many creative opportunities as possible.
Here's a few showcase highlights:
• The Hum hosted a workshop on how to operate and lead from a decentralized or non-hierarchical methodology.
• The Rubbish Trip taught us how to reduce waste in our daily lives
• Performance artist/activist and author Larry Bogad stayed and shared examples of his work! (we have his 2 books in our library)
• Preston (Exchange Operator) became a Global Shaper
• Sketchy Fulla hosted his first exhibition
• Uruguayan artist Verónica Artagaveytia hosted an exhibition where she gifted her work to the attendees of the opening
• Guest curator Bianca introduced her CuraCuraDoria methodology to our community
• Once more with Feeling | Performance by David Huggins, Josie Archer and Kosta Bogoievski
So… what we’re trying to say is…
ps. We’ve decided the reason we’re here is to simply eat together, talk, and get creative.
Join us any time!